Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Ghost Orbs and the Paranormal
March 28, 2024, 05:44:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Land of the Paranormal

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Tuberavens Staff List Login Register  

Happy New Year!!!

Recent Items
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy New Year!!!  (Read 2708 times)
Plenty
Tarot Reader
Paranormal Member

Reach for the stars, they are not far away!!

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2008, 08:13:50 am »

Good morning everyone, well in a few hours we will be entering a new year, may it bring with it a new beginning for one and all...   

May you have all you need to see you through the years, may your coffers be full, your health be great, and your friends many!!!

My hopes for you are few, to say goodbye to this year, to remember only the good times, to reach for the new goals and to have all that you need to make life a little easier for one and all...

May your friends fall, like ripened apples on a tree, with no worms inside.... may your heart be full of love and pride for all those you hold dear.....  may you live without fear....may your wealth be enough to get you through, may everything you wish for come true....

Thank you one and all for being my friend and take care to not celebrate too much, and be carefull tonight on where you go, drive safe and watch out for those who have partied too much and forgotten their way...
Report Spam   Logged

To dream a little dream, to reach far off goals, to strive to be the best you can be, is all that can be asked of you by yourself... and by others. Live to learn and to love the rest comes naturally!!!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

cloudddae
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 11:54:49 am »

Thank you, Plenty, I wish the same for all of as well! (I just don`t have a way with words like you do.)  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Tuberavens
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 12:57:38 pm »

happy new year to all
Report Spam   Logged

sweetwitch
Administrator
Ghostly member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 01:18:00 pm »

happy newyear everyone Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

tatman
orb

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 06:53:00 am »

happy new year 
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Tarot Reader
Paranormal Member

Reach for the stars, they are not far away!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 11:23:13 am »

Good Morning My Friends, It is 2009, a year of hope, of dreams yet to come true.....

Ah, and is it not fitting that a picture I took this morning had a sparkle of something different on the horizon... I take it as a sign of good tidings...  I think a lot of us reached our low points in life in 2008 and now, 2009 looms ahead of us like a beacon of hope.... Wish you plenty of good this year and many more to come!!!

Report Spam   Logged

To dream a little dream, to reach far off goals, to strive to be the best you can be, is all that can be asked of you by yourself... and by others. Live to learn and to love the rest comes naturally!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Affiliates
Our Code
Angelicum

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum